Boots launched their advantage card scheme in 1997, they celebrated 20years of the advantage card last month. Boots advantage card is a reward scheme for people who shop at boots (both online and instore), in order to redeem points you need to signup online or go to your local boots and ask for an application form. Once signed up you start earning points straightway with a temporary card that is on the application form, this is valid for 3weeks or so until you receive a physical card through the post before the temporary one expires.
Customers get to get tailored offers through the Boots app, the app is available for iPhone and Android users, the app gives you faster access to personalized offers which can be loaded onto the advantage card and can be redeemed online or instore.Don’t forget to get cash back on your purchases via topcashback or with your Barclaycard via the reward scheme.
How Advantage card works
Collect 4 points for every £1 in store and online, one point equals one penny
Ways to earn more points:
- Double points weekend
- Christmas points event advantage card holders get £10 of points when you spend £50 (Can change each year)
- You may receive vouchers in the post
- Utilize the Boots app – You will receive personalized offers.
- Boots magazine instore (free for advantage card holders) £1 for non-card holders
- Utilize the meal deals they offer, you can collect points through that as well.
- Combine points and vouchers sent to you
- Always check your advantage card emails Boots send out weekly emails to cardholders.
- Can get your receipt validated if you forget your advantage card
- If you choose to pay with advantage points you must have enough advantage points to pay
- Don’t forget you can pick up the health and beauty magazine six times a year for free
- Boots points never expire
Boots have various offers on from 3 for 2 to half price on selected products, I have listed a few products below 🙂 Boots Christmas shop have other gift ideas for checking out. 3 for 2 mix and match explained
Have you started thinking about Christmas shopping? Leave comments lets chat.