Superdrug launched their beauty card loyalty scheme in 2011, similar to Boots advantage card Superdrug’s beauty card is for Superdrug shoppers (both online and instore), in order to redeem points you need to signup online or you can go to your local Superdrug store. Superdrug has an app which can be used by both Android and iPhone.The app allows BeautyCard holders to see offers exclusively to them, plus if you shop online you can get free standard delivery on orders over £10.
You can get a 10% off all year round with a valid NUS card and student ID (sometimes you can get 20% off )
How Advantage card works
Collect 1 point for every £1 in store and online e.g 100points = £1
Ways to earn more points :
- Look out for treat Thursday and other member days
- Triple point on selected items
- Double points on all Christmas gift sets, fragrance gift sets and Christmas confectionary
- Utilize the Superdrug app – you can see latest beauty card offers
- Pick up the boots magazine instore (free for cardholders) the magazine has offers and vouchers
- Birthday treats (exclusive treat send on your birthday)
- Always check your beauty card emails Superdrug send out weekly emails to cardholders.
- You can combine points and cash when buying products
- 10% off all year round with a valid NUS card and student ID (sometimes you can get 20% off )
- Your points can expire you need to use them at least once every 12 months, if unused they will disappear after 2years